FW: [SURBL-Discuss] Thanks Jeff, 0.019 works on Rh: GOT IT

Thomas Kinghorn thomask at mtnns.net
Thu Jul 22 11:05:28 CEST 2004

Sorry all.

It would help if I read further down in the page :o$

<snip>
More SURBL lists
ws.surbl.org - sa-blacklist in SURBL form
In addition to the original SpamCop URI-derived SURBL sc.surbl.org, we are
pleased to have another SURBL compatible with the above plugins, or any
other software that can check message body domains against a name-based RBL.
<snip>

Sorry for wasting your time

Regards

Tom