[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: SURBL flyer

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Tue Jul 27 05:18:51 CEST 2004

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 2:32:54 AM, Jose Cruz wrote:

> Hello Jeff,

> You can include j-chkmail on the list. The version with URLBL enabled is
> a snapshot, but it's already running on some huge production servers.
> And people are happy with.

Thanks, I've added mention of j-chkmail to the flyer.
Please let us know when SURBL support goes into production
and we can announce it more broadly, etc.

> Also, I didn't see your name on the program...

Yes, I didn't hear about the conference until after
the call for papers had closed.  However they will
have an area for flyers and I plan to bring a stack
of them.

Jeff C.
__