[SURBL-Discuss] FP: cmp events dot com

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Tue Jul 27 18:49:55 CEST 2004

on Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 02:36:43PM -0700, Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 7:59:31 AM, Steven Champeon wrote:
> > Did something change over the past couple days? I'm getting 3-5 FPs
> > a day off multi.
>
> cmpevents dot com is not currently on any SURBLs.  What list did
> you find it on?  We need to know the original source list like
> ab, sc, ws, ob so we can trace it back to the data source.

OK, sorry - that one was mine. I'll try to rework my header-tagger
so it identifies which of the SURBL lists it matched; at the moment
it's just a header like this:

If it's in SURBL, it looks like

I'll try to do something a bit less error prone.

Buy "Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from Presentation, 2/e" today!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/159059231X/heskecominc-20/ref=nosim/