[SURBL-Discuss] URGENT --- com listed at sc and multi

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Wed Jul 28 15:52:48 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 4:21:44 AM, Jose Cruz wrote:
>
> Thanks for the heads up.  I've whitelisted all gtlds.
>
> Will look into how this happened later.

Can you have a list of all gtlds under your hands ? I'll do the
same.

So far, I'm checking again my code to be able to to DNS queries.
It's OK, but I need some check before tell people to use it.

I hope I'll announce it till the end of the week.

Best,

Jose-Marcio

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
  Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
  75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr