[SURBL-Discuss] URGENT --- com listed at sc and multi

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Jul 28 06:54:58 CEST 2004

On Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 5:32:16 AM, Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 4:21:44 AM, Jose Cruz wrote:
>> "com" is listed at sc and multi....

>> Big error.... Many people are complaining here.... 8-(

> Thanks for the heads up.  I've whitelisted all gtlds.

> Will look into how this happened later.

OK I fixed the underlying cause of this.

I had an expression that was removing www[0-9]*. in order
to remove www, www2, etc. and it matched www30.com, taking it
down to just com.  I changed that to match only "www" and will
let the "chop two level domains" expression which matches gtlds
catch www2, etc. instead (which is tested and working correctly).