[SURBL-Discuss] Please beta test ms.surbl.org - data from MailSecurity

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu Jul 29 14:49:43 CEST 2004

On Thursday, July 29, 2004, 8:40:26 AM, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> I'm using the following settings in uribl.cf:

>    urirhsbl  URIBL_MS_SURBL  ms.surbl.org.   A
>    header    URIBL_MS_SURBL  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_MS_SURBL')
>    describe  URIBL_MS_SURBL  URL listed in the MS SURBL blocklist
>    tflags    URIBL_MS_SURBL  net
>    score     URIBL_MS_SURBL  1.0

> Should the Link <http://test.surbl.org.ms.surbl.org/foo.html> in a
> test message cause SpamAssassin 3.0 to report a URIBL_MS_SURBL hit?

A test URI would look like this:

  http://surbl-org-permanent-test-point-MUNGED.com/

(without -MUNGED) and it should hit on all SURBLs.

  http://www.surbl.org/faq.html#test-uris

We had to come up with that bogus two level domain since the code
that does SURBL lookups folds .com, etc into two levels before
querying.

  http://www.surbl.org/faq.html#testpoints