[SURBL-Discuss] Please beta test ms.surbl.org - data from MailSecurity

Fri Jul 30 00:49:46 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:

 >> Should the Link <http://test.surbl.org.ms.surbl.org/foo.html> in a
 >> test message cause SpamAssassin 3.0 to report a URIBL_MS_SURBL hit?
 >
 > A test URI would look like this:
 > http://surbl-org-permanent-test-point-MUNGED.com/
 > (without -MUNGED) and it should hit on all SURBLs.

Yes, I read this in the FAQ. My question remains, though, because I'd
like to know if test.surbl.org.ms.surbl.org, which returns a hit with
dig as you pointed out to me earlier, could also trigger a positive
response when used in a URL. I'm looking for URLs which I can use to
selectively trigger only one SURBL and not all of them. Sorry for not
clarifying this in my original posting.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter

HORUS-IT
Ahornweg 10
D-57635 Oberirsen