[SURBL-Discuss] Joe Job again: Watchsound.com

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Jun 3 11:25:06 CEST 2004

LOL, guess they don't like being added to BigEvil! watchsound.com is Joe
Jobbing me now. Poor little pron spammer hosted in China. (61.152.133.68).
Feel free to add this to the other SURBL servers, firewall blocks, Host file
blocks, squid blocks, ect.....

Thankfully a LOT of people have wised up to Joe Jobs and seem to be checking
the sending IP vs. the From. So I don't get many complaints.

I guess I should be flatered?

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin