[SURBL-Discuss] Joe Job again: Watchsound.com

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Thu Jun 3 11:09:37 CEST 2004

Chris Santerre wrote:
> LOL, guess they don't like being added to BigEvil! watchsound.com is Joe
> Jobbing me now. Poor little pron spammer hosted in China. (61.152.133.68).
> Feel free to add this to the other SURBL servers, firewall blocks, Host file
> blocks, squid blocks, ect.....
>
> Thankfully a LOT of people have wised up to Joe Jobs and seem to be checking
> the sending IP vs. the From. So I don't get many complaints.
>
> I guess I should be flatered?

First time I read this I thought you had said "I should be fatter?"
Then read it as "Flattered".

Guess I should ge my glasses checked! eh?

Oh and an update on my efforts to stop all these attacks seems to be
working... have block about a bazzilion of them in the past week.
I can hear my server rejecting connection as I type this.

Thanks you all for the assistt.

-Doc (D-Ninja in stealth mode)