[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist sparklist.com

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Jun 3 14:52:55 CEST 2004

 Because they sent a SPAM to me, to an email that was setup specifically to
be used by at another site. I make alias emails for everything I sign up
for. So I can track when this happens. They used this email address, which
they somehow got from a competitor of theirs. It was obviously not signed up
for use with them, because I would have made a new one.

So not only did they spam, but they got the address thru ill means. I am
working with the original site to find how they got it. They are NOT
affiliates or partners.

--Chris