[SURBL-Discuss] Re: multi.surbl.org combined list available for development

Justin Mason jm at jmason.org
Mon Jun 14 15:45:03 CEST 2004

Jeff -- sounds great!

one thing though -- any chance you could make the returned msg a little
more machine-readable?  ie. instead of

Blocked, areyoureallysatisfied.biz on sc, ws lists, See: http://www.surbl.org/lists.html

something like:

Blocked, areyoureallysatisfied.biz, on lists [sc][ws], See: http://www.surbl.org/lists.html

That way, we could use "\[sc\]" as a regexp to match that. Otherwise, it's
not quite as easy to pick out from the "human-readable" part of the
string, and possibly even might misfire -- for example if in future
someone set up an "on" blocklist. ;)

- --j.