[SURBL-Discuss] Please test: ob.surbl.org - Outblaze spamvertised sites

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Wed Jun 16 16:46:15 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:
> Please start testing:
>
>   ob.surbl.org

> This list has about 40k domains on it.  We still looking for ways
> to prune it down, for example by expiring domains that no longer
> resolve.   If someone had a reliable master list of expired
> domains, that could be very helpful.

I'm very interested in this, as I use my own URLBL plus surlbl. Some
time before I was trying to program this, but I had no time to end it.

I'll work on it again, unless there is an efficient solution before.

The problem, to remember, is to quickly check if a bunch of some
thousands domains are already valid or not.

Jose-Marcio

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
  Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
  75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr