[SURBL-Discuss] Local RBL list?

Jeff Taylor shdwdrgn at sourpuss.net
Wed Jun 16 16:00:47 CEST 2004

Hmm ok.  I was also thinking I might use Postfix's body checks and just
drop the domains in there as well, as I'm guessing there's not much
difference in performance between either test.

Also, what about simply adding the entries to the /etc/hosts file on the
mailserver?  Wouldn't that have the same effect as adding it to the
local DNS?