[SURBL-Discuss] Another list to test: ab.surbl.org

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu Jun 17 01:37:40 CEST 2004

We have turned the top 425 or so domains from Andy Warner's
AbuseButler - Spamvertised Sites list:

  http://spamvertised.abusebutler.com/

into a beta SURBL for testing:

  ab.surbl.org

again this one is only hosted on a few name servers now so
please don't use it for production yet.  We'd like your feedback
about performance, false positives, etc.

Andy's data is quite similar in principle to my SpamCop data
in sc.surbl.org.  His list is ranked by number of batched reports
in a 7 day window, and he has various data sources.

I'm inviting Andy to discuss this further here.