[SURBL-Discuss] Please test ob, ob2, ab

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Jun 23 02:59:24 CEST 2004

Yusuf and Suresh of Outblaze have provided a different version of
the Outblaze data which excludes some sender domains which are
not really relevant to SURBL use.  I've put the revised list up
as:

  ob2.surbl.org

Please beta test it against ob.surbl.org

Please also test ab.surbl.org which are the top 425 or so
spamvertised sites from abusebutler.com.

So please beta test:

  ob.surbl.org
  ob2.surbl.org
  ab.surbl.org

and let us know the results here.  ob2 and ab are only
on my name server right now, so please don't test on any
really large volume mail servers.  Hand-checked corpus
testing would be ideal, and we're particularly interested
in false positives and spam detection percentages.

Thanks,