[SURBL-Discuss] A question on policy

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Jun 24 13:16:51 CEST 2004

I was doing some browsing of NANAE and came across something interesting.
http://tinyurl.com/2xkyw

But the thread basically says that uptilt.com (a known spam sender) was
hired by tonyrobbins.com to advertise. So they sent out spam. Now my
question is, do we list them?

Do we list somewhat legit domains that hire these people without (or maybe
with) the knowledge that they will spam? I'm leaning towards yes, in the
hopes they will learn to choose their advertisers more carefully.
Thoughts?

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin