[SURBL-Discuss] A question on policy

David Hooton djh-lists at platformhosting.com
Fri Jun 25 08:10:44 CEST 2004

FWIW - we have had uptilt.com listed in our internal lists for quite a
while.

Jeff's policy is pretty much identical to ours - we don't generally block
first time offenders (read: Anthony Robbins) who are known to generally be
reasonable quality content providers.

We do however block on site any "Marketing Partners" who have decided to
"Market" to our customers who have not subscribed to the list - in this case
uptilt.com

Cheers!

Dave

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au