[SURBL-Discuss] Hello

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu Jun 24 22:17:36 CEST 2004

On Thursday, June 24, 2004, 8:49:38 PM, Dave Navarro wrote:
> I've done some
> testing with it and I find that the number of domains listed is pretty
> sparse.  Is this project still active?

There are several different SURBL lists and they are actively
updated.  The ws and ob lists have about 20,000 entries; sc
and ab have about 500 each.  The point of the latter lists
is to get the most actively used current spam URIs as opposed
to simply having a large list.  So yes, the SURBL project is
active.

  http://www.surbl.org/lists.html