[SURBL-Discuss] Please test ob, ob2, ab

Patrik Nilsson patrik at patrik.com
Fri Jun 25 15:51:41 CEST 2004

At 01:59 2004-06-23 -0700, Jeff Chan wrote:
>So please beta test:
>
>   ob.surbl.org
>   ob2.surbl.org
>   ab.surbl.org
>
>and let us know the results here.  ob2 and ab are only
>on my name server right now, so please don't test on any
>really large volume mail servers.  Hand-checked corpus
>testing would be ideal, and we're particularly interested
>in false positives and spam detection percentages.

Domains I have had to white-list locally:
Domain textamerica.com, listed in:
ws.surbl.org

Domain spamfighter.com, listed in:
ob.surbl.org
ob2.surbl.org

Domain frusonket.com, listed in:
ob.surbl.org
ob2.surbl.org

Domain frusonket1.com, listed in:
ob.surbl.org
ob2.surbl.org
ws.surbl.org

Domain frus-onket1.com, listed in:
ob.surbl.org
ob2.surbl.org

I can see how one might want to blacklist the frusonket domains:
http://www.advertising.com/Frusonket.html
as they promote advertising.com's opt-out policy, but I've only
seen them in a few lists that subscribers have actually opted in to and
consider ham.

Patrik