[SURBL-Discuss] Please test: ob.surbl.org - Outblaze spamvertised sites

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Fri Jun 25 11:48:27 CEST 2004

Good day, Jeff, all,

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Jeff Chan wrote:

> This list has about 40k domains on it.  We still looking for ways
> to prune it down, for example by expiring domains that no longer
> resolve.   If someone had a reliable master list of expired
> domains, that could be very helpful.

	I have a list of dead domains on the sa-blacklist processing
system.  Those are domains that were once on sa-blacklist, but removed
because they either expired or were disabled by their registrar.
	I have a static version of the directory listing and will send
that in a separate email to Jeff and Yusuf.
	Cheers,
	- Bill

	"``Threads are like salt.  You like salt, I like salt, but we eat a
lot more pasta than salt.''  The thread guys are trying to tell you that
diet of salt is a good idea.  They are wrong, don't listen, eat more
pasta and be happy."
	-- Larry McVoy <lm at bitmover.com>