[SURBL-Discuss] Hello

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Jun 25 12:10:46 CEST 2004

Oh yeah, we are picking up steam everyday. This started with just 3-4 guys,
and had no really great way to submit. We got the basics worked out now, and
a few more submitters and lots of sources of domains. So actually we are
jamming. And we make sure quality comes first over quantity. We HATE false
positives here. They make me breakout in hives ;)

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin