[SURBL-Discuss] A question on policy

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Jun 25 12:18:53 CEST 2004

Why are you reading here? Content inline below.....go ahead...go read.....

Sure...tell us now ;)

>Jeff's policy is pretty much identical to ours - we don't
>generally block
>first time offenders (read: Anthony Robbins) who are known to
>generally be
>reasonable quality content providers.

Yeah I try to do the same. This particular thread had me questioning becase
the person called the robbin's organisation and they seemed they were not
going to do anything about it. So we will see.

>We do however block on site any "Marketing Partners" who have
>decided to
>"Market" to our customers who have not subscribed to the list
>- in this case
>uptilt.com

Being a marketing partner is a death sentance around here as well :)

--Chris