[SURBL-Discuss] OT: RBL stats!

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Fri Jun 25 11:28:09 CEST 2004

Since I started using RBL's at the MTA level (May 25th at 10am) I've so
far through June 25th 10am CDT had close to 8 MILLION RBL hits between
my three mail servers here. Most of these are username trolls.

And am actually thinking of making an incoming mailserver for the
express purpose of dropping routes to all these idiots with virused
machines! I personaly call these folks "spam shooters" since that does
describe exactly what they are doing.

About 60% of the blocked ones are coming from comcast/attbi (same
company) even though they have said on /. that they are monitoring their
network for massive port 25 usage. You believe that I got some prime
florida land for sale!

Well just wanted you all to know what was happening here.

-Doc (D-Ninja) D for Destroy all spammers!