[SURBL-Discuss] RE: [SARE] Bigevil IMPORTANT update/test.

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Jun 25 14:49:05 CEST 2004

Yes I will be coming out with a wildcard BE. Scored much lower. WS.surbl.org
will not contain those. I'm taking things one step at a time. I'm way behind
in my other SARE projects even now. I can't thnk the other ninjas enough for
picking up my slack. SARE and SURBL have great people involved in those
projects.

And of course, no of this would be possible without the great work of the
devs! Who's Kung-fu is mighty!

--Chris