[SURBL-Discuss] Multiple URIs

Eric Kolve ekolve at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 12:31:12 CEST 2004

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 02:39:25AM -0700, Jeff Chan wrote:

> >> That's an interesting question which I'll leave for the
> >> implementors of SURBL-using programs to answer.  :-)
>
> > If you see it 'per mail' its listed in for example SPAMCOP_URI_RBL, it
> > doesnt matter if its listed once of twice, its listed...

There really isn't an easy way to do this through spamassassin's scoring.
Basically a hit against a single RBL counts as a single rule hit and you can
only hit a rule once.  I don't think it's that critical to have multiple hits,
since most people are setting the scores high enough that a single hit is enough.

I think your case is valid and you may consider bringing it up on the
spamassassin-dev list to see if they are handling this differently in 3.0.

--eric