[SURBL-Discuss] Re: [SARE] Bigevil IMPORTANT update/test.

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Mon Jun 28 09:49:47 CEST 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:13:03 -0500, Jesse Regier wrote:
> BIGBIGEVIL: generated from the surbl list
> WILDLYEVIL: Wildcard only domains
>
> and keep BIGEVIL the way it is for a few months or so?
>
> I am currently using ws.surbl.org and the current BIGEVIL list
> via rules_du_jour on several servers.  (I wanted to keep the wildcard domains.)
> If a lot of people are doing this they could be taken by surprise when the
> BIGEVIL list suddelnly gets bigger.

Seconded. I don't use bigevil directly myself any more but I can see
people having a huge evil surprise, particularly if the proposed change
were to happen during the summer with many admins away on holiday
leaving their boxes in the hands of often less experienced backups.

John.

--
-- Over 2400 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr