[SURBL-Discuss] RE: [SARE] Bigevil IMPORTANT update/test.

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Jun 28 12:07:23 CEST 2004

Yes this is exactly what will be happening. There will be a dynamic only
bigevil. Not only looking for domain names. But things like directory names
in a recent spam campaign, or anything else in common with a recent spam
storm.

No time set yet for this to happen. But it will be a whole different
ruleset. I need to finish the set I'm working on now.

--Chris