[SURBL-Discuss] The beast has been fed. 6dos now in WS.surbl.org

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Jun 28 16:31:24 CEST 2004

The '6dos' project domains have now been fed into ws.surbl.org. This is a
huge collection of spam domains. The reason I did this now is the format is
changing and it would have been a nightmare to do this later.

I briefly looked thru them, but there are a LOT. I expect a few FPs. But for
the shear number of domains you can't beat it. I will remove any reported
FPs. Bill if you want to whitelist some if I can't get to them right away,
go ahead. I will post when I remove, or if they are spammers and the
whitelist needs to be removed.

This is a great addition. And NO I can't tell you the source of the '6dos'
project. You will just have to contact me with any questions :)

So the beast has been fed a proper dinner. Be ready for a few burps!

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin