[SURBL-Discuss] The beast has been fed. 6dos now in WS.surbl. org

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Jun 28 20:54:33 CEST 2004

Stop yelling or I'll start calling you my wife ;) DOn't think I
won't.....honey! :P

>Rich's list is way too big and inaccurate for our use in terms
>of false positives.  It will ruin SURBLs and people's use of them.

Yes and no. But have a look at the file I posted.

>The huge list is probably the reason Bill's server is choking
>now.

Damn I hope it wasn't the list that killed it! That would suck! But size
wise it didn't look any bigger then some of the other lists people had
submitted.

But I have no problems making this a seperate SURBL list. The data is very
good once you look at it.

Sorry if I seem testy. I'm on a 3 week schedule of no Hockey. I'm ready to
kill at a moments notice :)

--Chris