[SURBL-Discuss] Pleaae beta test ds.surbl.org - 6dos data

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Tue Jun 29 11:12:38 CEST 2004

0.25% fp rate, so it has an S/O rating of 99.75 :)

Actually that is great info. Can we get the whitelist hits? This might be a
great way to tweak the 6dos list. I'm also very interested in who hit the
whitelist. I'd like to see the xref in 6dos to see who these people are
dealing with. I think RSK would be interested as well.

Even if we have to clean up 1-2% of these listed, look how many evil domains
we get. But I fully understand your philosophy on this Jeff. Some of these
evil domains may not have spammed.....yet. ;)

--Chris