[SURBL-Discuss] sa-blacklist/spamgate limping at the moment

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Tue Jun 29 12:47:45 CEST 2004

Good day, all,
	The physical host that hosts www.stearns.org, spamgate, and around
25 other virtual machines has experienced some massive drive problems over
the last 36 exhausing hours.  I have the systems mostly up, but there's a
lot of cleanup work that needs to be done.
	I don't expect to be able to restore the automatic update
functionality until this weekend.
	To the best of my knowledge, ws.surbl.org (hosted on another
physical system) is working just fine.  It'll keep providing the latest
list until I can get the automatic updates working again.
	Cheers,
	- Bill

        "Absence is to love what wind is to fire.  It extinguishes the
small, it enkindles the great."
(Courtesy of Arnaud Installe <ainstalle at filepool.com>)