[SURBL-Discuss] Pleaae beta test ds.surbl.org - 6dos data

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Tue Jun 29 16:05:17 CEST 2004

Thanks Chris, Steve and friend. I've excluded those three files
and the list is now about 87k entries.

The whitelist hits are now at 83:

  http://spamcheck.freeapp.net/6dos.domains.whitelist-hits2

There appear to be quite a few spam domains in Misc.c, but
that's apparently because those are pending classification.
In that sense Misc.c is like a holding area.