[SURBL-Discuss] Spamcop conflict of interest ?

John Andersen jsa at pen.homeip.net
Sat May 1 21:13:10 CEST 2004

On Saturday 01 May 2004 05:08, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > Hmm....just noticed these comments in a recent slashdot article. Being
> > slashdot it's hard to know whether to take it seriously or not ;-)
> >
> > http://yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=105978&cid=9022567
>
> Very very old news, whats your point ?
>
> Bye,
> Raymond

Well the article was only yesterday, so how old could it have been?

As for what his point may be, that should be self evident.
Here we are building upon SpamCop only to find out there are
some serious alegations that its in league with the enemy.

For those of us who are not up on all this "old news"
why don't you tell us why we should yawn at this...?