[SURBL-Discuss] Spamcop conflict of interest ?

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun May 2 12:58:53 CEST 2004

Hi!

> > Very very old news, whats your point ?

> Well the article was only yesterday, so how old could it have been?

Some clueless user postst a message, so what :)

They were aquired a long long time ago.

> As for what his point may be, that should be self evident.
> Here we are building upon SpamCop only to find out there are
> some serious alegations that its in league with the enemy.
>
> For those of us who are not up on all this "old news"
> why don't you tell us why we should yawn at this...?

IronPort to acquire SpamCop
Posted Nov 20, 2003, 5:39 PM ET by Weblogs, Inc. Staff

Its a 7 months old announcement.

If you see evidence that the spamcop project goes into the wrong
direction, please shout. This has been talked over at various lists when
it was hot. Julian Height also posted answers about it.

I dont have any worries unless you or anyone can convince me with proof.

Google on Spamcop and Ironport, you will find all you need i think, also
that its really old news you posted :)

Bye,
Raymond.