[SURBL-Discuss] Proposal to add some anti-phishing data to SURBL

David Hooton djh-lists at platformhosting.com
Tue May 4 20:48:17 CEST 2004

I personally think 2 is the preferred option as it provides domain &
netblock owners with a possible means of becoming unlisted.  Further helping
us remove false positives and mopped up incidents as soon as we can.

As far as creating additional SURBL's go, I think the less lists kept
overall the better, it's much kinder on bandwidth & end users system
performance.

Cheers,

Dave

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au