[SURBL-Discuss] Proposal to add some anti-phishing data to SURBL

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Tue May 4 10:29:10 CEST 2004

Good morning, David, Jeff,

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Jeff Chan wrote:

> David Hooton of Platform Networks has been converting the
> proprietary SpamAssassin message content filtering rules of
> MailSecurity.net.au into SURBLs.  The data's being organized into
> separate SURBLs, for example pharma, phishing, and other spams.
> In order to give something back to the SURBL/SA community and the
> Internet in general, he is proposing to make the phishing data
> freely available for potential inclusion by Bill Stearns in
> ws.surbl.org.

	I'll gladly integrate your entries into sa-blacklist, David -
thanks for taking the time to work on those.
	Cheers,
	- Bill

	Q: Is it possible to set up masquerading timeouts that TCP
connection never expires even if there are no any packets traveling?
	A: Sure.
	# ipchains -M -S 13564800 0 0
	That'll last you up until January 1, 2000, and after the rioting
will start and you won't have to worry about masquerading any more. 8-)
	-- Paul Rusty Russell <Paul.Russell at rustcorp.com.au>