[SURBL-Discuss] Stupid SPAM

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Wed May 5 16:55:01 CEST 2004

Ah it feels like I'm wraped in a warm URL blanket :)

Yeah I've been seeing these for a long time when they tried to get around
bigevil. This is one of the reasons I got rid of using scripts to pull out
URLs. I believe SA 3.0 will handle these correctly. SURBL is touched by a
human. So these things get picked up quick. But common users trying to
submit these other URLs is where the time consumption will be. :(

Show that we kind of have the spammers by the booboo now :P

--Chris