[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Bug in Spamcop's surbl add-on module

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Wed May 5 17:03:15 CEST 2004

It's not a bug, its a feature! Actually, no its a bug :) I have been going
thru cleaning these sort of things up. However I started at the begining of
the B.E. list. This is at rule 181, I haven't even got to 100 yet! This is
left over from my alpha phase of B.E. I've had a lot more coffee since then.

So I will fix that one, But I'm sure there are others ;)

--Chris