[SURBL-Discuss] Installation Problems of SpamCopURI on RH9

Ilan Aisic ilan at pointer.co.il
Thu May 6 18:02:10 CEST 2004

Hi,
I just wanted to report that yesterday I've installed SpamCopURI 0.14
on RedHat 9 with SA 2.63.

On first try, running "perl Makeifle.PL" did not work.
Apparently, it wanted Mail/SpamAssassin to be on perl 5.8.0 but it was deployed on 5.6.1.

After I created a symlink as follows (watch for line breaks):

lrwxrwxrwx  1 root  root  13   May  5 20:00 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail -> ../5.6.1/Mail
<<<
I proceeded installing SpamCopURI without a problem.
I thought that other RH users may encounter the same problem.

Regards,

--
Ilan Aisic
Pointer Software Systems, Ltd.