[SURBL-Discuss] Re[2]: Bug in Spamcop's surbl add-on module

David Hooton djh-lists at platformhosting.com
Fri May 7 15:18:17 CEST 2004

We've also found professional email marketing companies which are used by
both large whitehat companies & some other companies which are far less
reputable.  These companies regularly use the client.domain.com format for
image & href urls, rather than blocking the whole domain we block/whitelist
the subdomain.

Is there a problem in leaving this kind of flexibility in the plugin and
also the surbl.org SURBL's?

Cheers!

Dave

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au