[SURBL-Discuss] ANNOUNCE: Mail::SpamAsssassin::SpamCopURI 0.15

Eric Kolve ekolve at comcast.net
Thu May 6 23:29:54 CEST 2004

I have just released SpamCopURI 0.15. I have fixed a few bugs
that were reported and also added some url extraction so open_redirect
resolution isn't need any longer for urls that redirect through
google.com, msn.com, yahoo.com or any site that redirects based
on a url being passed in the query or path portion.

The install *should* be smoother.  The Makefile.PL now attempts
to detect where SpamAssassin was installed and place itself in
that directory.  See the Changes file for a complete list.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/spamcopuri/

--eric