[SURBL-Discuss] SpamCopURI rpms

Robert Brooks robb at hyperlink-interactive.co.uk
Sat May 8 14:42:27 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've created binary and source rpms which can be found here:

http://www.elvis.demon.co.uk/SpamCopURI/

I will look at improving these and better integration with SpamAssassin rpms
over the next few weeks, but in the mean time your feedback is welcome.

Note it is likely you will have to --force the install so that the common files
with SpamAssassin are replaced. It is _strongly recommended_ that you build from
the source rpm on your system as the binaries are built on RedHat 7.3 and may
not suit your systems.

rpm --rebuild perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-SpamCopURI-0.15-1.src.rpm

It likely I will also share some related rpms in the near future.  If anyone has
a better place to host the rpms let me know.

Regards,

Rob

--
Robert Brooks,           Network Manager,          Cable & Wireless UK
<robb at hyperlink-interactive.co.uk> http://hyperlink-interactive.co.uk/