[SURBL-Discuss] Re: [Possible Spam] New Redirector?

Carl Hutzler cdhutzler at aol.com
Fri May 7 08:12:09 CEST 2004

Yes, we are aware of it and working to shut it down. It is not easy at
all due to how the system works (as is the case with many redirector URLs).

Feel free to block the URL completely. It is only serving ads for AOL
partners really. Should not be a big problem if you can block URLs in
your antispam SW.

-Carl

--
Carl Hutzler