[SURBL-Discuss] X posting due to importance

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Wed May 12 12:23:31 CEST 2004

This was posted to Spam-L list. Very interesting. We should all watch
closely. Consider how we would defend our projects if we had to. :-)

A Northern California District Court judge issued a temporary restraining
order to prevent SpamCop, an antispam operation, from interfering with
messages sent by alleged junk e-mailer OptInRealBig.com.

http://news.com.com/2100-1024_3-5210518.html?tag=nefd.top

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin