[SURBL-Discuss]

David Hooton djh-lists at platformhosting.com
Thu May 13 19:01:01 CEST 2004

How about surbl.surbl.org?  Being the primary rbl, this kinda makes sense :)

Also on the other points about how to respond - I suggest the different IP
per list as being smartest the octet based response is too non-specific.
This only leaves the question on how do we handle multiple listings :)

Cheers!!

Dave

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au
 Forward undetected SPAM to:                   spam at mailsecurity.net.au