[SURBL-Discuss]

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu May 13 03:21:53 CEST 2004

>> > This only leaves the question on how do we handle multiple listings :)
>>
>> I assume you're referring to how the client handles the
>> multiple or bitmasked responses.

> Yes :)  Have the SA plugins been written with this in mind or is this a mod
> that will have to be made?

We brought up the subject earlier with the SA developers and the
code already exists for use with other similar bitmasked lists,
but it would need to be incorporated into the code using SURBLs.
SA 3.0 can handle either type of combined list and they are ready
for us.   Actually they are waiting for us to make a decision so
they can code for it before 3.0 gets released next month or so.

SpaCopURI would also need to be updated to handle the
multiple list type however.