[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: Combined SURBL list details, phishing list ready

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu May 13 11:21:35 CEST 2004

*snip*

>Actually I was getting tricky and proposing to collapse ws and be
>into a single response within a combined list.   This was mainly
>to prevent needing to remove separate be entries later since it will
>probably be merged into ws eventually.  I was proposing short
>circuiting that process in the combined list.

I would say consider BE to be WS as of now. Just work with WS, because BE is
definetly going to be pulled in. How we do that on the backend won't matter
to the clients. For all intensive purposes, I won't be updating BE, I will
be updating WS directly thru the magic of Paul. (He's just swamped at the
moment.)

So again, consider BE non exhistant for future upgrades. It will save one
lookup ;)

--Chris