[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist discussion

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu May 13 12:20:02 CEST 2004

So what do we do with candidates for whitelists? Also, what do we do with
things that should NOT be whitelisted, but NOT reported as spam? Examples
are cacheing services. Which are often used by spammers for images, but
legit as well.

I think images.exactis.com is one. And of course we have all the akamai.net
servers.

I'm just kind of thinking out loud. *man I'm hungry right now*

:-)

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin