[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: Combined SURBL list details, phishing list ready

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri May 14 11:30:31 CEST 2004

Yeah we will just transfer. Actually WS is so more up to date, the amount of
unique hits keeps getting smaller. Partly because I used to be the only game
in town, I felt the preasure to to keep updated. Now I don't thanks to you
guys :) So I'm trying to work on a bunch of things and not updating as
often. My ninja regex skills were getting rusty ;)

--Chris