[SURBL-Discuss] Autoreponder setup incorrectly

John Fawcett johnml at michaweb.net
Sun May 16 12:10:39 CEST 2004

I just got this in response to my posting. Shouldn't these
messages be going back to the list admin for
appropriate action?

I had posted the message to two lists, but I *think*
its a member of this list that has the autoresponder
setup incorrectly - I'll soon find out :-) as a result
of this post.

Thanks,
John